quinta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2009

Retrospective II

My frustrations, now:
1º - I'm fed up because I saw the image of Marvin of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy starring (against his will) a logo from a toy (weird) factory. I'm frustraded because of two reasons: the ilegal use of images and, of course, in the first second that I saw the cute paranoid android stamping the toy packaging, immediately I thought that it was possible buy his desired action figure. But, it was not. So predictable...

2º - I couldn't finish properly my illustration that I would like to post at the Illustration Friday, maybe next time...

3º - I can't decide what I will do this year. Great...

4º - I can't make my book's pile to read get lower.

"Old" pictures:>


Washroom door in Emily Carr Institute of Art + Design


Some Hostel Room lost in Victoria, BC


Aquarium, Stanley Park

Cactus Club Cafe, Burrard St


3 comentários:

  1. now you will write in english too?! my little cuttie girl! ^^

    ResponderExcluir
  2. my gosh girl!!

    it is tough enough just to keep one blog up-to-date, and you keep two?!?!?!?!? amazing!!! XD ♪

    so... just saw your sponge-bob-reminding picture! is that one on this post? I'd rather remember nemo than sponge bob... well... actually, I'd rather remember dory!! =P LOL

    cheers!

    yumi!!☆

    ResponderExcluir
  3. ooops!

    just saw the first - and maybe last? - post at the older blog...

    what does this mean? will nana abandon her first blog? just keep up to know what will happen!!!! v(^_^)~☆

    ResponderExcluir